He called me weak. He said I have a weak mentality. How am I weak? I don't understand it. He probably calls me weak because I listen to my parents and I respect them. Family is always first. Family will always be there for you. And when he made my mom drive me to the ER, he lost all right to be put first. Just saying.
Weak: 1. Likely to fail under pressure, stress, or strain; 2. lacking resistance; 3. Lacking firmness of character or strength of will
If I was weak, I would have just given up after getting sick. I would have just said "You can't change the way things are" and let things continue the way they were going. I would be relying on medicine to survive the day. There is so much I wouldn't have accomplished if I was weak.
1. If I was weak, I wouldn't have joined an Arthritis Exercise Program and go every day they have it.
2. If I was weak, I wouldn't have walked there today because my car had broken down. I would have stayed at home.
3. If I was weak, I would have gone on disability when I first got sick and work was hard.
4. If I was weak, I would not have started this diet. I would not still be on this diet if I was weak.
5. If I had a weak mentality, any criticism would knock me down and hold me back.
Seriously, I could go on and on. I don't let things happen to me any more. I take a proactive approach. Sometimes, I have bad days. That doesn't make me weak. If I let those bad days destroy all the progress I've made, that would make me weak.
Don't EVER call me weak. Or I'll challenge you to live a year in my shoes. And then, we'll see who's the real weak one here.